Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thing #19

I looked at many of the award winning sites under various headings (i.e. fun stuff, health, classified and directory, city guides, music, professional networking, and lists & polls). Unfortunately, I didn't find anything that was either good or unique. (My AOL provides a lot of these services just as well as these sites.)

Under the Health category, I was hoping the PEERtrainer would help motivate me in my training, but it really didn't do what I wanted it to do. It could possibly be used by our Get Active group. The Medstory and Healia could possibly be used like our health databases, but I don't think that it really provides any information that our online health databases don't already furnish.

I was glad that our 23 Things had already been selected, since they really seem to be the cream of the crop. Great job Learning 2.0 team!

No comments: