Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thing #22

I've been using OverDrive for quite some time now. I even have a movie on my home computer right now from OverDrive! so, I am pretty familiar with the process. I like to check out obscure things, usually movies, that I normally wouldn't check out of my regular library. It's never anything that I'm really looking for, just something that catches my eye, so, I check it out to see what it's about. I've come to think of OverDrive as my second hand library, because I find the oldest, wierdest things there, but I always enjoy them.

I downloaded an audio book to my MP3 player for the first time and I can see the title in my menu, but I can't get it to play. Can anyone out there help me with this? I will definitely use this feature more (transfer to a portable device) instead of just downloading items to my desktop computer.

No comments: